DNN Meta Manager For XMod Pro
Even though, today, Meta Keywords are less important than they used to be, setting up good Titles and Descriptions and rich, accurate Keywords all play a role in good SEO practices.
This module solution is a manager which allows you to review from one location, all of the meta tags/titles for every DNN page of your site.
Benefits & Features:
This manager provides a listing of all tabs within a DNN portal where an administrator can audit the Page Meta Title, Meta Keywords and Page Description. And remember, since it is built with XMod Pro code, you can easily edit and customize the module as needed!
- Easy to work on SEO Meta for your WHOLE site & see any holes instantly
- Often faster than loading pages individually or working with the DNN Admin "Pages" page
- Easy to spot consistency and format/keywords across all
- Quickly review and edit Page Meta Title, Meta Keywords and Page Description
- Quick link to DNN page settings for each tab
- "Check Keywords" link which references 3rd party source for counting keywords in the page as recommendations
- Search & Sort Tabs for quick access
Made For XMod Pro
This Kit / Code works in XMod Pro
and is a collection of Forms, Templates and Feeds that together create a solution or module for DNN. This code will not work without XMod Pro 3+ installed in your DNN instance. If you do not already have a licensed copy of XMod Pro, go get one!
Get XMod Pro now from The DotNetNuke Store
Notes & Instructions
You have two options on how to install and begin using the module kit:
- Option 1. Install Manually
- Option 2. Use the Kit Module Installer
The kit module installer allows you to use the standard DotNetNuke module install process to install the XMod Pro forms and template files as well as create the example database table necessary.
- To use the kit installer, simply install it in the same manner as a standard module.
- hen, place the module on a page
- follow the instructions displayed on the module and click a button to complete installation
- the completion of the installation process will remove the temporary kit installer module from the page and your DNN instance
- you are now ready to specify the template, forms, etc within a module of XMod Pro like normal